Rare opportunity in a highly desirable neighborhood! Longtime owner of this move in ready 1,076 sq ft bungalow. This home features a great layout allowing for plenty of natural lighting.
Large living room with bay window, formal dining room, renovated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with his and her closets, fully finished basement includes a large recreational room, new 3 piece bath, wet bar, additional bedroom and plenty of storage space.
Fully fenced yard perfect for the family BBQ’s, patio, oversized double garage and more! Conveniently located close to all levels of schools, golf, parks, public transportation and shopping!
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished
- Foundation: Concrete
- Exterior: Brick, Stucco
- Roof: Shingle
- Flooring: Wall-to-wall carpet, Tile
- Heating: Forced Air with Natural gas
- Parking: Double Detached, Garage door opener, Oversized, Rear Drive Access; Enclosed: 2
- Remodel: Bathroom, Kitchen, Windows
- Site Influence: Fenced, Back Lane, Landscaped patio, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation
Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Bar wet, Jetted Tub, Main floor full bathroom, No Pet Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Smoke Detectors, Sump Pump
- Goods Included: Blinds, Dishwasher, Garage door opener, Garage door opener remote(s), Window Coverings
- Goods Excluded: Washer, Dryer, Fridge & Stove
- Property Taxes: $3,759.94
- Education Taxes: $1,865.96
- School Division: W1