Amazing opportunity on a highly desired, quiet street! This home features a great layout allowing for plenty of natural lighting. Bright living room, remodelled kitchen including appliances, 3 bedrooms with new carpet, 2 remodelled baths, fully finished basement with recreational room, 3rd bedroom, laundry room and storage space. Single garage with extra parking, a/c, central vac, new basement windows, light fixtures, baseboards, interior and exterior paint, newer shingles & more! Within walking distance to schools, parks and shopping.
Click here to see the Google virtual street tour.
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished
- Fireplace: Glass Door, Woodburning
- Foundation: Concrete
- Exterior: Stucco, Wood Siding
- Roof: Shingle Water: Municipal/Community
- Flooring: Wall-to-wall carpet, Laminate Sewer: Municipal/Community
- Heating: Forced Air with Natural gas
- Parking: Single Detached, Insulated, Parking Pad, Rear Drive Access, Recreational Vehicle; Enclsd: 1; Ttl: 3
- Remodel: Bathroom, Exterior, Flooring, Kitchen
- Site Influence: Low maintenance landscaped, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, Treed Lot
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Hood Fan, Main floor full bathroom, Microwave built in, No Smoking Home, Smoke Detectors, Vacuum roughed-in
- Goods Included: Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Garage door opener, Garage door opener remote(s), Microwave, Stove, Vacuum built-in, Window Coverings, Washer
- Property Taxes: $3,528.04
- Education Taxes: $1,769.91