Great East St. Paul Bungalow. Original owners, large kitchen with island and tele/computer desk, garden doors to professionally built sunroom, built in appliances, large sunny family room/dining room with fireplace & garden doors.
Good sized master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite, finished basement with rec room, modern 3 piece bath, 2 bedrooms, games area, main floor laundry room, newer windows, shingles, custom blinds, newer furnace & water heater, sump pump.
Good sized deck with hot tub, nicely landscaped, treed lot with shed, double garage is insulated and drywalled.
*** Showings Start April 9, Offers 7pm April 14.
Click Here to see the Google street virtual tour
• Basement: Full, Fully Finished
• FP Type/Fuel: Brick Facing/Wood # FP: Zoning:
• Concrete Foundation
• Exterior: Brick & Siding, Stucco
• Wood Frame Construction
• Roof: Shingle
• Water: Municipal/Community
• Flooring: Wall-to-wall carpet, Vinyl
• Sewer: Municipal/Community
• Heating: Forced Air with Natural gas
• Parking: Double Attached, Front Drive Access, Garage door opener, Recreational Vehicle
• Remodel: Furnace, Windows
• Site Influence: Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped deck, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Ski Hill, Treed Lot
• Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Cook Top, Deck, Hood Fan, High-Efficiency Furnace, Hot Tub, Jetted Tub, Oven built in, Sump Pump, Sunroom
• Goods Included: Dryer, Dishwasher, Garage door opener remote(s), Storage Shed, Stove, Window Coverings, Washer, Water Softener
• Property Taxes: $3,862.56
• Education Taxes: $2,181.94
• School Division: East St Paul